The Global Guide, Volume III Released
We are excited to announce the release of the Global Guide, Volume III, a CME reference compendium. Each year, Global responds to various questions regarding CME guidelines, regulatory issues, emerging accreditation requirements, and policy proposals. At the request of several educational partners, the Global Guide was produced to help improve knowledge and competency regarding CME compliance issues.
An essential tool for CME professionals, version three of the Global Guide includes over 150 pages of compliance documents and up-to-date CME information, including:
- Updated Physician Payment Sunshine Act information
- The latest ACCME accreditation criteria and Standards
- New ethical codes and standards for ensuring the independence of CME
- Content validation value statements
- Maintenance of Certification and Licensure FAQs
- AMA PRA Booklet and CME “Get the Facts” Campaign
To request your free copy of the Global Guide Volume III simply follow this link to our website and fill out a request form. Alternatively, if you will be in attendance at the Alliance 2013 Fall meeting, you may stop by Global’s booth 109 in the exhibit hall where we will have copies available for pick-up.