ACCME Accreditation with Commendation
In July of 2014, Global Education Group earned Accreditation with Commendation from the ACCME to certify education and issue CME credit to physicians. The ACCME decision places Global among a distinguished group of providers that demonstrate excellence across the twenty two CME accreditation criteria, and qualifies Global for a six-year accreditation term.
CME / CE Accreditation
Global Education Group holds additional CME / CE accreditations from the following accreditation boards:
- American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC): Nurses
- American Association of Nurse Practitioners Approved Provider (AANP): Nurse Practitioners
- Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education (ACPE): Pharmacists
- American Psychological Association (APA): Psychologists
- Academy of General Dentistry (AGD): Dentists
- Commission of Dietetic Registration (AND_CDR): Nutrition and Dietetics Practitioners
To learn more about Global’s CME accreditations and the services we provide, Contact us here today.